Many providers, administrators, health educators, and patient services professionals have been forced to replace traditional face-to-face interactions with virtual meetings and often need to work from home (WFH) at least part time. As a result, healthcare organizations are developing their long term telehealth and return-to-work plans, surveying employees, and finding that many will want to continue WFH or in hybrid models post-COVID.
With virtual collaboration on the rise, video conferencing room systems, telehealth end points, headsets, webcams and phones have come center stage as key enabling technologies for caring for patients, connecting staff, and educating patients and medical professionals.
In this webinar you will hear from 3 dynamic speakers who will share information to include the following:
- Collaboration trends in healthcare
- Key applications and use cases of virtual collaboration in healthcare, including:
- Hybrid work
- Patient services
- Continuing health professional education
- Poly’s solutions for collaboration in healthcare
- How to leverage Federal funding programs to build and sustain your collaboration infrastructure