The U.S. Government has transformed from office workers to teleworkers overnight due to COVID-19. Agencies needed to quickly invest in secure conferencing and communication solutions for hybrid work models, allowing teams to meet virtually, collaborate, and pivot between remote and in-person experiences.
Poly and Microsoft share a long-standing partnership providing high-quality headsets, voice, video, video-interop solutions, and services that work simply and flexibly with Microsoft Teams. Together, the two companies create a one-stop shop for government personal and group collaboration solutions meeting U.S. Department of Defense, federal, state, local, and tribal agency security and compliance requirements.
Download this IDC Vendor Spotlight now to learn:
- Trends driving the adoption of hybrid work models in the U.S. government
- Benefits of hybrid work models to government agencies
- How Poly and Microsoft partner to deliver integrated, compliant solutions for U.S. government agencies
- Key Poly and Microsoft solution offerings
- Challenges facing Poly and Microsoft government customers