As employees return to the office, many workplaces are extending flexible work options to get acclimated again or enabling a hybrid approach. These work models cover locations, but companies need to start paying attention to process, and most important people. As you look ahead are you:
- Questioning how to support the growing trend of flexible and remote work?
- Needing to ensure productivity and seamless communication regardless of location?
- Unsure about providing users with the appropriate technology to fit their needs?
Poly can help. Our research shows that 92% of employees in a typical enterprise can be categorized into six different workstyles
— each with unique technology requirements and workspace needs. First, identify the workstyles in your organization. Then outfit employees with the audio and video tools they need for the way they work. Do you have a collaboration strategy that supports this? If not, start with our Persona Workstyle Survey tool to:
- Identify the workstyles within your organization.
- Understand user needs, pain points, and preferences.
- Create a better user experience for your workforce.
- Increase user technology adoption.
Please complete the form if you’d like to identify the workstyles in your organization. A Poly consultant will contact you within two business days.